This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s heat pump failing problem coming back, new updated Model S design, Tesla FSD Beta scrutiny from DMV, and more.
This week’s podcast is sponsored by Snowbot, the remote control smart snowblower that we’re reviewing right now.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla owners are again losing heat in extreme cold as some heat pumps are failing badly
- Tesla unveils updated Model S with new headlights, taillights, and CCS charge ports
- Tesla could be forced to report Full Self-Driving Beta data to DMV after ‘videos showing dangerous use’
- Tesla is releasing a product roadmap update on Jan 26 with Cybertruck and more
- Tesla receives greenlight to build 2,000 Model Y bodies at Gigafactory Berlin ahead of final approval
- Tesla spotted using mobile Powerpacks at first Tesla Semi Megacharger station
- Tesla starts only accepting Dogecoin cryptocurrency for some of its merch
- Kia EV6 deliveries are up to 3 months ahead of schedule
- Rivian has now produced just over 1,000 electric vehicles
- Rivian files new trademark signaling a move to make electric bikes
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.