This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the Tesla Semi service program, Audi e-tron Q4, Mercedes-Benz EQS, and more.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla Semi: Tesla is looking to launch its ‘Semi Service Program’ starting with a surprising location
- Tesla prepares to use its new electric semi-trucks between Fremont and Giga Nevada
- Tesla next-gen ‘Full Self-Driving’ is delayed to May-June, subscription coming next month
- Tesla Cybertruck prototype spotted at its upcoming home of Gigafactory Texas
- Audi unveils production version of e-tron Q4 electric SUV with over 300 miles of range
- Mercedes-Benz EQS electric luxury sedan is now fully unveiled
- Ford unveils new hands-free driver-assist system ‘similar to Tesla Autopilot’ coming to Mustang Mach-E
- Mazda announces MX-30 EV coming to US market this fall
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.