New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Gigafactory Texas moves at lightning speed with pile drivers already on site
- Tesla deploys batteries at oil-rich Qatar’s first solar/storage project
- Tesla (TSLA) climbs higher on new $1,900 price target
- Elon Musk hints at Tesla’s not-so-secret Dojo AI-training supercomputer capacity
- Tesla Model 3 Performance modded by UP breaks Model S ‘Plaid’ prototype track record
- Tesla is finally going to push two-factor authentication after ’embarrassing delay,’ says Elon Musk
- Don’t laugh – this hilarious-looking $499 e-bike might just be crazy enough to work
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.