New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla scraps plan to launch energy products in Korea after strange problem with certification, report says
- Tesla might still move out of California, Elon Musk warns
- Mercedes-Benz announces ‘major’ partnership with CATL, will supply batteries for EQS electric car
- EGEB: BP to cut fossil fuel production and invest billions in green energy
- The TVA is going green. Is Trump taking revenge?
- Yamaha releases prices/specs for its futuristic new full-suspension electric bikes
- Unagi launches private electric scooter subscription so you don’t share with gross strangers
- Long Way Up epic 13,000-mile Harley-Davidson LiveWire e-motorcycle ride gets release update
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.