This episode of The Electrek Podcast is brought to you by the all-new, all-electric Volkswagen ID.4 SUV with zero direct emissions. It’s the first electric vehicle for everyone. Before it can change the world, it has to change yours.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla warns new Model S Plaid won’t hit advertised 200 mph at launch, needs tire/wheel upgrade
- Tesla is now looking to hire self-driving car test drivers around the world
- Tesla is about to raise the bar with new Model S Plaid, expect a few surprises
- Tesla increases Model S Plaid price by $10,000 just ahead of first deliveries
- EGEB: NanoGraf achieves 28% longer run time in a 18650 Li-ion cell
- Largest US solar manufacturer to double its production with a new factory
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.