New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Environmental group asks for Tesla Giga Berlin’s operating license to be revoked after paint leak
- Tesla updates Model S/X with new swivel screen for better in-car viewing experience
- Volkswagen Group holds strong in Q1 despite global shortages, provides EV strategy updates
- Fisker announces new electric GT with ‘longest range of any production EV’
- Polestar shares US pricing for 2023 model year Polestar 2, starting below $49,000
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.