New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla releases list of battery material suppliers, confirms long-term nickel deal with Vale
- Tesla (TSLA) adds shifts at Gigafactory Shanghai to return to full production this month
- Ford tells dealers not to sell F-150 Lightning demo vehicles too quickly or they will face fines
- Lucid Motors Q1 2022 report: 360 EVs delivered, Air price hikes coming June 1
- CATL reportedly vetting sites for US battery production to support BMW and Ford
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.