New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is under pressure from NHTSA over Full Self-Driving Beta NDA and ‘stealth recall’
- Tesla secures large supply of nickel from New Caledonia for battery production
- Tesla cofounder JB Straubel sends warning to automakers going all-electric: ‘Do the supply chain math’
- Honda announces all new models will be electric after 2030… but only in China to start
- An electric school bus helps power grid in a first for this New England utility
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.