New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) is the US EV market right now — how will it change with new incentives?
- Tesla Full Self-Driving v10 is not ‘mind-blowing,’ but it shows progress
- Tesla releases new software update to enable Sirius XM and immersive sound in new Model S
- Rivian team watches first customer R1T roll off production line
- Tesla cofounder JB Straubel announces new 100 GWh battery material factory in the US
- EPA confirms range for dual-motor versions of VW’s ID.4 Pro, Pro S
- Chevron and Gevo partner to produce sustainable aviation fuel
- EGEB: 76% of proposed coal plants have been canceled since 2015
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.