This week on Electrek’s Wheel-E podcast, we discuss the most popular news stories from the world of electric bikes and other nontraditional electric vehicles. This week that includes new electric bikes from the original Mini Cooper maker, FREY launching a fat tire version of the CC commuter e-bike, C3STROM’s motorcycle style e-bike, dueling cannonball runs on electric motorcycles, an electric skateboard on tank treads, and lots more.
The new Wheel-E podcast is set to return every two weeks on Electrek’s YouTube channel, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We also have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Mini Cooper maker launches four new electric bicycles with regenerative braking
- New electric bicycle powertrain claims to be lightest in the world, adds just 3.2 kg (7 lbs.)
- FREY CC fat tire e-bike unveiled as 1,500W full-suspension electric comfort bike
- C3STROM Astro combines e-bike design with motorcycle styling for a fast, new electric moped
- Check out this solar electric RV that is both a camper and an electric boat… and an e-bike
- Harley-Davidson’s LiveWire drops teaser video for new electric motorcycle, to be unveiled next week
- Dueling electric motorcycles set new cannonball run record in daring race across the US
- Start your week with this 30 mph electric skateboard with tank treads instead of wheels
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 10:00 a.m. ET (or the video after 11:00 a.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.
You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.
About the Author
Micah Toll is a personal electric vehicle enthusiast, battery nerd, and author of the Amazon #1 bestselling books DIY Lithium Batteries, DIY Solar Power, The Ultimate DIY Ebike Guide and The Electric Bike Manifesto.
The e-bikes that make up Micah’s current daily drivers are the $999 Lectric XP 2.0, the $1,095 Ride1Up Roadster V2, the $1,199 Rad Power Bikes RadMission, and the $3,299 Priority Current. But it’s a pretty evolving list these days.